Learning Progress Review

The creations of journal entries remain an important component shaping individual growth and development. It allows each student to reflect on important ideas and generate inputs on valuable determinants for learning and competence in a particular module. This then provides the necessary leverage to recognize and develop new skills enriching both the capacity to adapt towards challenges and become an effective instrument towards growth. It is through such capacity that people gain the advantage of advancing in the profession ladder.

Reflecting on the creation and development of my personal development plan, it can be seen that I have made considerable efforts to seek and determine what the important parameters are shaping my personal capacity to improve. This will not only generate better inputs on as to familiarization of what is relevant to my practice but also strengthen my background on what I believe could cultivate towards my professional competence.

Seeing this, the main mindset during this time was to achieve and set for small goals. I do believe that this can help me function towards achievement as I aspire for new trends that continuously shape the dimension of practice. Likewise, I deem that by taking action into small and important details, I can fully utilize the necessary elements that are associated with my chosen work and responsibility. This can be an important training ground and stepping stone towards my professional career as it can generate the exposure and experience to become adaptive to whatever I do.

Deriving from this analogy, what I deem relevant and vital involves simple practices related to my further education which includes (1) getting good grades, (2) completing my homework, (3) adapting to school by balancing my time and (4) gathering skills needed to grow and professionally develop.  These together with other relevant actions determine the necessary path towards who I want to become and instigate the necessary ability to infuse new dynamics related to my chosen field and profession.

Likewise, the creations of my personal development plan help me recognize my personal leadership style. It came as a surprise realizing that I was classified to be a dolphin type leader  one who can lead but has the capacity to showcase care and compassion among colleagues. For my part, I see this very supplemental towards my pursuit for betterment. By enriching these goals accordingly, I can become an important catalyst shaping enhanced group dynamics and a workplace that is facilitative of diversity.

At the same time, I can use this leadership style to foster conflict resolution strategies. In the interplay of groups and individuals, it is necessary to seek and find appropriate actions that can sustain and generate new inputs that can help each one recognize their skills and capacities accordingly. This then provides the necessary leverage to remain dynamic amidst the organizational challenges surrounding the workplace today. As a dolphin type leader, I can actively apply these strategies and maintain important relationships in the process.

Reflecting on these ideas further, I have realized that there are three current themes that continue to be evident throughout my learning journal. These patterns I do believe necessitate who I want to become and serve as an instrument for my part to constantly seek for changes and development. One important theme about my learning journals revolves around the capacity to understand myself. This corresponding idea corresponds towards developing the competence towards my personality and what decisions and choices have I made in the past and present that contributes what I am today. Despite the corresponding challenges associated with some, the ability to move past these and become better is the catalyst shaping my individual growth.

Another relevant theme revolves that I had observed corresponds to the idea revolves opening up avenues in improving and generating inputs that updates my daily life and studies. By taking part in writing my learning journal for at least once a week, I begin to discover new things that contribute to my knowledge. I gain new inputs that correspondingly implore on vital aspects that are relatively vital and significant towards finding the necessary avenues for stimulating my capacity and testing my abilities further. Seeing this, I do feel privileged and challenged at the same time because of the ability not only to justify my actions but also understanding that this can lead towards my betterment.

The last theme that I derive from this personal development plan involves creating and responding my goals to become successful at Franklin University. Since I have sought to specialize at a particular field, I do believe that the University through their efforts to induce new motivations by the creation of a development plan, caters not only towards recognition of what matters most in my career but also instigate the necessary avenues to become dynamic to the changing nature of University life. This means that I need to constantly become engaged not only towards myself but also with the community to remain successful in my academic endeavor. It is by mixing both academic skill together with extra-curricular activities and interaction can help generate better inputs on as to what matters the most.

These three themes in general represent something that is vital on my part. I see this as a perfect opportunity to grow in the process. Each one corresponds to my ability to recognize my potential and stimulate the process of recognizing what I prescribe to become and the necessary ways on how I can achieve this. At the same time, the themes present in my development journal also connote the idea that I can become who I want to be without really taking into consideration what others might feel. Such aspect necessitates the firm foundation of exploring and applying theories and applications learned in class with reality.

In addition, by taking importance to all these themes, I can facilitate new dimensions to remain organized and committed to what I need to become. Such avenues diversifies my role and commitment in the educational sphere and takes important values specifically time management, discipline, and willingness to engage in discussions that can relatively shape my capacity to become dynamic and responsive to my needs and also my peers as well. Overall, I could say that I have developed a good relationship with my journal because of its ability to extract positive inputs and insights on my part.

Assignments and activities also constitute an important parameter towards achieving educational competence. Under this principle, it fosters a unique experience that is derived from the ability of the student to engage towards finding new alternatives to diversify my knowledge and competence over this issue. At the same time, with the increasing developments happening within the realm of technology, it has also brought students the ability to further recognize new communication patterns and transcend towards finding new directives towards change. Such avenues not only necessitate new ways for students to interact but also foster an increased commitment in enhancing the functions and needs of students accordingly.

For my part, I do believe that all the activities within the course supplement the condition in expanding and fostering new areas for learning. Each one not only corresponds to what we need as students but also adhere to the standards that makes us viable to become adaptive to the changing needs of the educational community in the 21st century. Such fundamental aspect necessitates becoming adherent towards ensuring that responsibility and accountability. This then becomes the essential instrument shaping competence and individual growth.

Reacting further, what I like most about the course activities involves the discussion boards. Here, the professor provides a prompt that students can answer. These questions that are relevant to the course supplement the objective in expanding and developing new inputs to each one of us. This then provides an understanding of what we perceive towards reality and how our perceptions remain rooted on a particular theoretical framework or standpoint. Linking these to the nature of our subject, I experienced the capacity to apply familiar tenets learned in the classroom and appreciate how these interpretations apply to what we currently see happening in the community and society in general.

Furthermore, another perspective that is significant with this involves having the capacity to communicate and engage in feedbacks. The main principle surrounding this process corresponds to the nature of finding ways to exchange ideas and information on a related topic of interest. I do believe that this is the most supportive aspect of the whole discussion board process as the educator and students have the capacity to engage in effective and facilitative interaction. This I believe deepens the relationship that the class has over the subject and increases the level of appreciation of key principles surrounding the topic.

Another way that learning can be exhibited is its ability to induce positive responses on the part of student. This involves actively infusing better strategies that can improve not only our cognitive capacity but also the ability to function according to needs of the environment. This means having the right attitudes in handling key challenges surrounding the field and fostering new inputs that can increase competence in a holistic and total manner. These options in turn helps students explore their individual capacities and their ability to respond according to the needs prescribed by the classroomsubject.

For my part, I had sought to reach out and extend my capacity to my peers inside the classroom. Since I am a relatively shy and reserved person, the subject opened up perspectives in both harnessing and recognizing my abilities to the fullest. With the support from my supervisor, I used these traits to hone and cultivate new directives towards self-confidence. Likewise, the support coming from my classmates also played a huge part in extending my capacity to believe in myself. I came to understand through this immersion, that I can achieve success if I became more open and assertive towards my beliefs. This can help guarantee not only better acquisition of skills but also new dimensions towards interaction and positive insights concerning personal outlook.

Related to this involves the capacity to understand the values and goals that is vital for myself and peers as well. These then helps provide the necessary inputs about my set of small goals. It is through such objectives and desires that one perceives a higher aim. It is the fundamental perspectives that shapes my capacity for feedback and interaction accordingly and help justify new course of actions suitable for my part. These then operate towards finding the right alternatives that can supplement adherence to the trends and challenges of society. Likewise, it becomes the instrument towards exploring possible course of actions as each one determines their roles within the workplace and society.

In the end, I plan to use these tools, models and approaches to further develop my capacity to become effective. Here, I can apply these by studying at least 12 hours a week, continue writing my journal, cultivate my strengths and hone my weaknesses. I do believe that this corresponds not only to my ability to become effective as an individual and professional in the future but also instigate the renewed perspective in becoming resilient to my needs as it applies to myself, to the community, and society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment