The Joys behind My Endeavors

My lifes joys are really simple. Mostly, it revolves around my family life of being a sister to my siblings, a loving daughter to my parents, a wife to my loving husband, and above all, a mother to the most precious of gifts that I have been blessed withmy kids.  It comes natural then that I aspire to be the best of what I can become in my profession and my education, to serve as a role model for my kids on the true importance of achieving their lifes dreams through higher education.

Perhaps being an American-Samoan may have played a role in my desire to be in a position where I will be more capable of giving assistance to my family.  After all, my heritage is all about closely-knit family ties where intimacy is common even among relatives of third degrees.  Hence, this makes for the purpose of my endeavor of aspiring to finish my degree in Business Management and reach the apex of what I can achieve in my life.

With this in mind, I have embarked on yet another undertaking in my preparation for providing my family with a better future.  I realize that my present job of being a Management Analyst, although fulfilling, still holds the promise of being promoted to higher positions after I have earned my degree.  Likewise, it will serve as a defining example to my children on how to pursue the goals that they will set upon themselves in the near future.  It will be clear to them, based on what I have chosen to undertake, that setting ones goals is only half the journey, and that the more crucial half comes only after you have actively pursued that dream.        
In essence, I can only consider that I have lived a full and happy life after the realization of these goals.  My earning a degree in Business Management will open career avenues that were once out of reach and that I was able to give my family the best of what I can and most importantly, I have been a good role model to my children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment