The Stress management Strategy

The word stress is widely used all over the world. It is used to refer to the situations in which they are in. In most people, when one speaks of stress, what that clicks in their minds is one undergoing or having some discomfort from their routine. Until now, many people do not understand and know exactly what that causes or leads to one having stressed. Students too have a lot of questions concerning to the subject and for one to unveil the truth about stress facts one then has to do some studies and get involved in all ways possible. According  to researchers and many scholars, stress is considered as any physical, chemical, or emotional factor that has effect or causes bodily or mental unrest and that may be largely be classified as a factor in disease causation.
    Physical and chemical factors that cause stress include illnesses, trauma, toxins, infections, and any injury of the sort. The word psychological stress is usually widely used by common people to refer to the mind state of distress but when the same term is used by psychologist, hey use it to denote any force that impairs the stability and balance of bodily functions.
    After stress is referred to as causing body imbalance I thought of it as something bad and I think am sharing this sentiment with quite a number of people. This prompted me to come up with a way that I could monitor my self and people around me for a period of three weeks so has to know what does stress entail, its effects and the most effective ways of managing it.
    My study revealed that stress comes in all forms and it affects to persons of all ages. I come to learn that in a challenging situation, the brain prepares the body ready for defensive action and in this process there are stress hormones, While undertaking my study I came to discover that stress cut a cross the board, from men, women, children and even the unborn (features). Finally I learnt that learning to understand and manage stress is very important in curbing the counter effects of stress.
    During the period of study I learnt and put into use some techniques which were quite helpful. I come across many techniques and got to know exactly what each entailed. After be informed on the various techniques I decide to base my study on two of them 1) the physical exercises, 2) Relaxation and meditation.
    Relaxation and Meditation strategy of stress management technique, is a structured technique which do help in control of stress and improvement ones physical and mental well being. I learnt this technique with quite a lot of ease. I particularly narrowed down to Meditation technique which is one of the mot popular to achieve physical and mental relaxation. This all process can be learnt a lone. It enables one to achieve the meditative state where a lot of deep centering and focusing upon the core of ones being there is quieting of mind, emotions, and body. The structured part of it involved a daily routine
    Physical exercise promotes overall fitness, and this has adverse effects on emotional stress and tension as well. I particularly went for these two types of techniques because of the many reasons. I practiced various breathing skills, that is when I used to feel anxious or stressed out I would take a deep breath, hold in four to five seconds, then slowly blow it out. Just that easily I so it working to me and with friends I had take to be my sample. This physical stress management worked quite well me and it was simple apart from the tedious ones which are quite enjoyable with just having the right attitude. Exercise distracts us from the courses of stress and warms and relaxes cold, tight muscles and tissues which contribute to stress feelings.
    Relaxation techniques, such as yoga, deep breathing, meditation and many more help in relaxation response. Relaxation response also increases energy and focus, combats illness, and heightens problem solving abilities. Initially before this study I used a lot of cash treating illnesses that were as a result of stress. So whenever I could feel distressed, I used to immediately see the doctor. Before the self study about stress, my body was susceptible to infections.
    I used to spend time with my loved ones without really knowing that I was doing my self a lot of good. Having quality time with those we love makes us experience fewer stress-related symptoms and better stress managers. In future I would like to pursue a course in stress management and get to learn the many relaxation programs being offered. Also I would like to perfect my mediation techniques, and methods for emotional and physical relaxation which are learned skills and processes. Mediation can be very much acquired though a quick course with a competent instructor.
    The above two strategies are very much effect in having my body remains in balance. Practically I have incorporated these two techniques in dealing with my fellow students and the teaching staff. Nowadays I know on how to program myself and beat the various set deadlines. I have learnt to be a good time keeper. In particular have learnt to prioritize tasks and avoid over-commitment. Organizational skills are in check and this has helped in avoiding the misplacement of items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment