Clinical Psychology

In our day to day life, we have to interact with each other. This means that in everything that we are doing, we have to involve other people. People are different and therefore there is a need to understand that, each and every person is different from the other and that each and every person will act differently. These calls for a study that will help us understand the difference in human being. This study can only be done under the scientific field of psychology. It is on this note that I have decided to do a research in general psychology.

It is therefore necessary to focus on the dominant perspectives, methods, phenomena and theories which make up this broad field of psychology. To do this, there is a need for a research on the field of general psychology and this is another reason why I preferred to do a research on this topic. In my research, I will include statistics, research methods, evolutionary psychology, psychobiology, health and stress, dreams and sleep, conditioning, emotional processes, memory, social processes, and personalities. I will also focus a little on the philosophical issues and also on some of the tools that determine success by students.

The main aim of this research is to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the cultural and the historical context of psychology. After the research, I will be able to apply some of the critical thinking principles and some scientific methods so that I can understand the behaviors of human beings. I will also be able to analyze and then explain some of the behavior perspectives of some various sub-disciplines that are found in the broad field of psychology. In addition, I will be able to deal with most issues that are found in the field of clinical psychology as I will be able to understand the patients better. This means that I will be able to attend to their needs in a better manner than I have done previously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment